Forum Syd is looking for an IT Coordinator to our Stockholm office!
Forum Syd is a civil society member organisation that works with development issues from a rights-based perspective. Our vision is “a just and sustainable world where all people have the power to effect change”. We work with advocacy and capacity building of partner organisations around the world, on issues relating to democracy and human rights, gender equality, and environment and climate change. We mediate grants from Sida (the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency) to Swedish organisations cooperating with local partners in approximately 70 countries. We have offices in Sweden, Vilnius, Cambodia, Colombia, Kenya and Soma
The IT-coordinator is part of the administrative unit and reports to the Head of Administration. The Admin unit is also responsible for financial accounting, budget and financial follow up on all levels. Further on Human Resources, internal control, security management and office administration.
Areas of responsibility
- Coordinate the strategic work and contribute to the development of Forum Syd's global IT infrastructure
- Develop and monitor IT policies and other governing documents of IT
- Establish and maintain contacts with external suppliers and consultants regarding development of the IT infrastructure
- Other tasks related to the work in the affiliated department and delegated by line manager
- Contribute to the organisational learning and development of Forum Syd in general, and of the Internal Control and Finance department in particular.
- Contribute to a constructive and good work environment in Forum Syd in general, and in the Internal control and Finance department in particular
- Lead the IT global team
- Relevant academic degree or equivalent qualifications obtained in another way
- Good ability to express oneself orally and in writing in Swedish and English
- Good ability to communicate the organization's needs in relation to management and external suppliers
- Excellent knowledge in strategic IT–work in Windows environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
- Proven experience of Microsoft Office 365 Migration
This position is a full time temporary position for one year, with possible extension. The position is located at Forum Syd's office at Södermalm, Stockholm.
Forum Syd is working for equal opportunities for all. We encourage qualified applicants regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, functional ability or ethnic and religious affiliation to apply for the position.
All personal data we receive at Forum Syd will be handled in accordance to the new Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Read more here.
Through your application you agree to us storing the information.
Candidates should submit an application in English, consisting of CV (max 3 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 pages) including summary of your key qualifications and relevant work experience for the position as IT Coordinator
Send the application in an e-mail to address: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject heading: IT Coordinator) no later than 5th of Aug, 2018. We look forward to your application!
Due to vacation we will not be able to answer any questions about Forum Syd positions during the period July 13 through August 10.
Petra Nergårdh, Head of Administration: email@example.com
Maria Holmertz, HR Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Desiree Köhler, HR Teamledare: email@example.com
Unionen, Karin Gregow: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saco, Lotta Granberg: email@example.com