Forum Syd is looking for an IT Coordinator for our Stockholm office. The IT-coordinator reports to the Secretary General.
Areas of responsibility
- Coordinate the strategic work and contribute to the development of Forum Syd's global IT infrastructure
- Develop and monitor IT policies and other governing documents of IT
- Establish and maintain contacts with external suppliers and consultants regarding development of the IT infrastructure
- Lead and/or participate in IT projects (GDPR, Windows 10)
- Other tasks related to the work in the affiliated department and delegated by the line manager
- Contribute to the organisational learning and development of Forum Syd in general, and of the Internal Control and Finance department in particular
- Contribute to a constructive and good work environment at Forum Syd in general, and in the Internal control and Finance department in particular
- Lead the global IT team
- Relevant academic degree or equivalent qualifications obtained in another way
- Good ability to express oneself orally and in writing in Swedish and English
- Good ability to communicate the organisation's needs in relation to management and external suppliers
- Excellent knowledge in strategic IT–work in Windows environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Proven experience of Microsoft Office 365 Migration
This position is a full time permanent position with six months probationary period, starting as soon as possible. The position is located at Forum Syd's office in Stockholm.
Forum Syd supports equal opportunities for all. We encourage qualified applicants regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, functional ability or ethnic and religious affiliation to apply for the position. All personal data we receive at Forum Syd will be handled in accordance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), read more here. By applying you agree to us storing any information you provide as part of your application. Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter in English via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “IT Coordinator” no later than 11th of August 2019. We select candidates and conduct interviews regularly during the recruitment process. Do not wait to submit your application because the recruitment process may end as soon as we find the right person. We look forward to receiving your application!