Forum Syd is now looking for a HR Officer to join our Human Resources and Organisational Culture team for a one year temporary employment.
Forum Syd is a civil society member organisation that works with development issues from a rights-based perspective. Our vision is “a just and sustainable world where all people have the power to effect change”. We work with advocacy and capacity building of partner organisations around the world, on issues relating to democracy and human rights, gender equality, and environment and climate change. We mediate grants from Sida (the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency) to Swedish organisations cooperating with local partners in 70 countries. We have offices in Sweden, Belarus, Cambodia, Colombia, Kenya and Somalia.
The Human Resources and Organizational Culture department is responsible for recruitment, competence development, working environment, leadership and organizational culture, union negotiations, rehabilitation, payroll, administration and internal communication. HR department also support managers in the HR area, leads HR projects and works strategically with HR.
Areas of responsibility
You will be an important link within the HR team and your areas of responsibility will be:
- Work both strategically and operationally within a number of HR areas, such as recruitment, labor law, rehabilitation, competence development , HR administration, working environment and health
- Support to the organization's managers in HR related issues
- Participate in the HR global team
- Lead and participate in HR projects
- Develop and monitor the HR systems
- Other tasks related to the work in the HR and HR administration as delegated by line manager
- Relevant academic degree or equivalent qualifications obtained in another way
- Excellent knowledge of labor law
- Good knowledge in Swedish and English
- The position as HR Officer is a full time temporary employment for one year at Forum Syd’s head office in Stockholm, Sweden. We hope we could recruit a person as soon as possible.
Forum Syd is working for equal opportunities for all. We encourage qualified applicants regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, functional ability or ethnic and religious affiliation to apply for the position.
Candidates should submit an application in English, consisting of CV (max 2 pages) and cover letter (max 1 page) including summary of your key qualifications and relevant work experience for the position as HR Officer.
Send the application in an e-mail to address: email@example.com (subject heading: HR Officer). We will select candidates and call for interviews regularly on daily basis. Please don’t wait sending in your application as the recruitment process will be to end as soon as we find the right person. No later than August 5.
We look forward to your application!
Due to vacation we will not be able to answer any questions about Forum Syd positions during the period July 13 through August 10.
Desirée Köhler, Teamleader HR & Organisational Culture, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maria Holmertz, HR Officer, email@example.com
Unionen representative: Karin Gregow, 08-506 370 67
Saco representative: Lotta Granberg, 08-506 370 27
By All personal data we receive at Forum Syd will be handled in accordance to the new Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Read more here.
Through your application you agree to us storing the information.
In this recruitment, Forum Syd has already taken a position on the desirability of recruitment channels and marketing. We decline, therefore, politely but firmly calls from recruitment consultants and ad salesman etc.