Resource Officer Hub Eastern Europe
Forum Syd is Swedish civil society platform consisting of 140 Swedish civil society organisations as members. In collaboration with our members we work in support of human rights, gender equality and sustainable use of natural resources. Forum Syd has regional HUB offices in Latin America, East and South Africa and Eastern Europe.
Hub Eastern Europe is responsible for innovation, programme development and fundraising within the region. Furthermore, the Hub is responsible for programme and project implementation as well as sub-granting to Swedish organisations active within the region in accordance with the agreed upon processes. The Hub is to play a platform role for Forum Syd’s member organisations and other strategic stakeholders, provide in-depth context analysis of the region and contribute to the method development and capacity-building work of Forum Syd. The Hub is also responsible for securing excellent internal control systems as well as finance, risk, security management and HR work that follow Forum Syd rules and guidelines. The Hub is responsible for communication within the region and for providing the Advocacy and Communication department with up to date information that can be used in Forum Syd’s external communication.
Areas of responsibility
- Manage application process for the granting programme of HUB Eastern Europe including: providing initial information to applicants, reception and screening of received applications for eligibility, archiving of received applications
- Administer and archive fund requisitions, agreements and other formalities
- Keep minutes of all application review meetings.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the eligibility and organisational assessment procedures and routines
- Project management of internal development projects as needed.
- Contribute to the organisational learning and development of Forum Syd in general, and of the hub in particular.
- Contribute to a constructive and good work environment in Forum Syd in general, and in the hub in particular.
- Other tasks related to the work in the hub and delegated by line manager.
- Relevant academic degree or equivalent qualifications obtained in another way.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the development sector.
- Good understanding of the role of the civil society for/in development.
- Basic knowledge in Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PME)
- Basic knowledge in project administration
- Good ability to express oneself orally and in writing in Russian and English.
Depending on competences monthly bruto salary: 1150.00 – 2600.00 EUR.
Please submit your CV in English to Recruitment_lithuania@forumsyd.org until 29th of November 2019. Position is located in Vilnius
All personal data we receive at Forum Syd will be handled in accordance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), read more here. By applying you agree to us storing any information you provide as part of your application.