Teamleader Human Resources
Forum Syd is a civil society member organisation that works with development issues from a rights-based perspective. Our vision is “a just and sustainable world where all people have the power to effect change”. We work with advocacy and capacity building of partner organisations around the world, on issues relating to democracy and human rights, gender equality, and environment and climate change. We mediate grants from Sida (the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency) to Swedish organisations cooperating with local partners in 70 countries. We have offices in Sweden, Vilnius, Cambodia, Colombia, Kenya and Somalia.
Forum Syd is now looking for a Teamleader Human Resources
The Human Resources team is responsible for union negotiations, rehabilitation, recruitment, payroll, administration, competence development, working environment and organizational culture. The HR team also supports managers in the HR area, leads HR projects and works strategically with HR.
The position is part of the Administrative Unit at Forum Syd’s Stockholm office. The department is responsible for financial accounting, budget and financial follow up on an overall level. Further on Human Resources, IT management, internal control, security management and office administration.
Areas of responsibility
- Coordinate the daily work in the Swedish HR-team
- Global process and team leader
- Recruitment as well as compensation and benefits
- “Samråd” and assist Head of Administration in negotiations with the unions
- Working environment and rehabilitation
- Employment law
- Competence development
- Supporting managers in HR related processes
- HR administration
- Organizational culture, leadership and teamwork
- Other tasks related to the work in the affiliated department and delegated by the line manager
- Contribute to the organisational learning and development of Forum Syd in general, and of the unit and GMT in particular.
- Contribute to a constructive and good work environment in Forum Syd in general, and in the unit and GMT in particular.
The Teamleader Human Resources will lead the daily operative work of a team of approximately three the Stockholm office. S/he will also have a delegated responsibility for the global HR processes and will lead a global team with representatives from hubs and country offices. The Teamleader will report to the Head of Administration.
- Relevant academic degree or equivalent qualifications obtained in another way
- Several years of experience working as HR Manager, HR Officer or HR Business Partner with recruitment, competence development etc.
- Good knowledge of Swedish labor law and experience in negotiations with the unions
- Very good ability to express oneself orally and in writing in Swedish. Good ability to express oneself orally and in writing in English.
- Advantage – Managerial experience
- Advantage - Experience of leading a global teams
- Advantage - Experience of working in a civil society organization
The position as Teamleader Human Resources is a full time permanent position at Forum Syd’s office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Forum Syd is working for equal opportunities for all. We encourage qualified applicants regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, functional ability or ethnic and religious affiliation to apply for the position.
Candidates should submit an application in English, consisting of CV (max 3 pages) and Cover Letter (max 1 pages) including summary of your key qualifications and relevant work experience for the position as Teamleader Human Resources.
Send the application in an e-mail to address: firstname.lastname@example.org (subject heading: Teamleader Human Resources) no later than 14th of Aug, 2017. We look forward to your application!
Petra Nergårdh, Head of Administration, 08-506 370 53
Desirée Köhler, HR Officer, 08-506 371 63
Unionen representative: Rodrigo Arce, +46 8 506 370 54
Saco representative: Marie Karsberg, 08-506 370 27